This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Hell's Gain

Got a request for this one. It was designed by Haroldo Gamal and Leonardo Plautz Chocron. The Hell's Gain is a high gain distortion with an active 3-bad EQ. It's a big one that ended up with a lot of jumpers, but's fairly standard with circuit using a bi-polar supply. It'll fit in a 1590BB or you might be able to squeeze it into a 125B if you turn the board sideways. Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. who cares about the puentes??!?!?!?!
    graves=bass
    medios=mids
    agudos= trebel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, very good work! Can i do a request too? Can you do the layout of the Richie Kotzen OMG, please?
    http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/effects/images/omg_main_image.jpg
    Thank you very much!
    And the Ronaldo is right, if you want to label it in English:
    Graves = Bass; Agudos = Treble; Medios = Mid.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam,
      If you want him to make a layout for you, you need to provide a working schematic, at least.

      Delete
    2. Hey man, i tried a lot to find it for days, but unfortunately i could not find it in any place. I am so sorry, i though maybe you have this schematic in your archives or something like this :(

      Delete
  3. To be sincerely i am trying to find that schematic for more than a month... I asked because i really thought maybe you have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry man, I don't have one and haven't had any luck finding it online either.

      Delete
    2. Thank you anyway, man :) And thank you a lot for posting that amazing layouts for us.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I would say Brazilliant. I’m kidding. I would not say that. I’m pretty sure I would get my ass kicked for saying something like that. Which, I should get my ass kicked for saying something like that.

      Delete
  5. Hi brother, I would like to know about a component that is in the layout in the format that is written 1uf, what component is this ??? ... does not have polarity! Thank you in advance, I'm missing this component so I can finish my assembly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a box film non-polarized cap. I get them from Tayda.

      Delete
    2. You can use a 1uF electrolytic cap tho. Positive side closest to the IC.

      Delete
  6. This guys didn't mention but i'm pretty shure its your layout based on the position of key components as the Opamps. So i think it1s verified!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBs2c3khpfA

    ReplyDelete